On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 15:17:02 UTC, Cauterite wrote:
The prospect of writing kernel-mode drivers in D doesn't seem to get mentioned very often. I know there's been some attempts in the past at running D in the kernel, such as XOmB, but no mention of doing so on Windows. I gave it a shot, and it seems to be perfectly feasible, so I thought I should share my findings for the benefit of anyone else who decides to explore this route.

[...]

Interesting. You could put something in the wiki if you succeed, e.g 'how to make a windows driver' with a small description for each step.