On Sunday, 4 October 2015 at 13:24:23 UTC, karabuta wrote:
For some time now I have been trying various GUIs options in D. I came to settle on gtkd and dlangui(stability is not my current priority).

In YHO, what keeps you from using any of those fully(mostly)? Gtkd first, followed by dlangui. I need to know what I am signing up for.

I couldn't see any way to use it without first learning how it works using a different language (C, Python, etc.). Maybe there exists beginner documentation somewhere but I couldn't find any.