On Thursday, 15 October 2015 at 10:24:34 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 10/15/15 11:11 AM, Kagamin wrote:
On Thursday, 15 October 2015 at 06:36:32 UTC, logicchains wrote:
Even if it's not entirely logical, all these unfinished aspects can add up to produce a less positive aesthetic impression of the language
I would agree that we're less polished than Go and other languages. This is something we need to work on - just show the world a completely defined and implemented language. -- Andrei

I'd like to see a roadmap, covering some of the pain points that logicchains brought up. It'd be nice to look at it, and get the impression that those issues will be resolved within an estimated time period; mainly around GC and ref.