On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 20:50:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Better late than later.

http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2015H2_(draft)

Destroy. After we make this good I'll rename it and make it official.

Andrei

Memory Management
There has been progress on memory management in the standard library. Several functions that allocated memory now have lazy equivalents that do not require allocation.

std.experimental.allocator is the big news here, no?

C++ integration
Progress has been slow.

The main problem is the documentation, or more rather the lack of it.

Foster additions to the standard library and third-party libraries
Progress has been slow.

I see a lot of work happening on code.dlang.org. Subjectively speaking, third party library development appears to be accelerating.

Alternative compilers
gdc and ldc have made good progress and are keeping up with the current front-end.

There's good work going on with both, but gdc is definitely not keeping up with the front-end at the moment.

Switch to self-hosting (ddmd)
Porting the D compiler to D has been making good progress.

More than good progress, the bit that really matters (the frontend) is done.