On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 20:50:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Better late than later.

http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2015H2_(draft)

Destroy. After we make this good I'll rename it and make it official.

Andrei

"DConf 2016 in Berlin is slated to be a larger event than before."

I think so too, because users based in Europe can attend it too now. Not everybody in Europe is able or willing to fly to the USA for the conference. I think there are loads of D users in Europe, I know there are in Germany, Italy and the UK.

"Smartphones (iPhone/Android)

Alternative compilers already have some level of support for smartphones. That should continue in stride and be accompanied by the appropriate air support from the leadership and community."

Yes, please! People keep asking "Will your software be available on the iPhone/Android?", and programmers ask, if they can develop for the iPhone/Android with D. Schools use tablets and iPads for teaching.

Are improvements to the GC on the list too, or are yous happy with it for the time being?