Am 30.10.2015 um 17:16 schrieb Sebastiaan Koppe:
On Wednesday, 14 October 2015 at 06:23:38 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
Trying out the new JS interface generation on a little toy project I'm
getting:

[...]

Really cool feature though.

I really have to say I fail to see any value in that JS interface
generation feature. The idea is nice, but it needs adapters to common
ajax libraries, instead of homegrown stuff.

Well, you can always call normal JS functions from any framework, even if that doesn't exploit the full potential. This was mainly meant as a proof-of-concept implementation that works universally, but I agree that specialized implementations would be the logical next step.