On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 07:28:24 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-11-05 01:18, Kingsley wrote:
Hi

Anyone know when a version of libphobos2.so will be available on OS X?

No.

I understand there are issues preventing us having one.

Nothing will happen unless someone fixes those issues.

I actually made some progress on this. I managed to get dmd to generate/insert init/term funcs into each module with minimal alterations in the front end. Currently, the init one runs, but the term function causes a segfault..I checked my binary with mach-o viewer, and it shows that the pointer I've put into the __mod_term_funcs section somehow points at writeline instead....heh.

Once I get this sorted out, the rest shouldn't be that bad. It will still probably be a few months minimum though.

   Bit