On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 07:02:35 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 21:09:41 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-11-05 16:51, bitwise wrote:

Once I get this sorted out, the rest shouldn't be that bad. It will
still probably be a few months minimum though.

Then the TLS is left as well.

Hi - I would like to help. I don't have the knowledge or skills (yet) to be of much use. However I'm certainly interested in starting a public project somewhere and encouraging as many people who do have the skills and knowledge to help out.

I have absolutely no idea where to start. However if you are remotely interested could you reply here.

If people with skills and knowledge were open to jumping on a regular skype call to discuss how to get this moving forward I could possibly provide some kind of compensation as motivation.

Please let me know :)

The issue is very complex, and I wouldn't know where to start explaining, but these two dconf talks touch on the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i63VeudjZM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzXe2kT9sEo

    Bit