On Friday, 20 November 2015 at 15:12:13 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

One thing we need to do is deemphasize the "Language Reference" entry in the left menu and promote Ali's book to top level. -- Andrei

In that case, if he were willing, might it be worthwhile to host it for him? Maybe apply the usual dlang.org styling to it, as well?

I'm not sure how common it really is for the "officially-blessed" tutorial to live on an entirely different domain, but it seems like something that would be viewed as "less professional".

-Wyatt