On Saturday, 21 November 2015 at 15:27:57 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:

While reading stuff on dlang.org, whenever I see something that could be improved/corrected, I try to do it immediately or add it to a small (mental) todo list. I like that it is easy to make small changes directly online. But I myself notice that having to wait long* on review/merge on simple PRs is demotivating.

There are not that many PRs, but some are quite old [1].
Thanks!

-Johan

* "Long" is of course very subjective, unfortunately.
[1] https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pulls

I recently submitted a couple of small changes and both were handled within a day. Maybe I got lucky, but it's a good indicator.