AJ wrote:
"Ary Borenszweig" <a...@esperanto.org.ar> wrote in message news:hbpau3$297...@digitalmars.com...
AJ wrote:
"Mike James" <f...@bar.com> wrote in message news:hbp7le$220...@digitalmars.com...
I say we should get rid of vowels - it worked for the ancient egyptians :-)

Next thing you know someone will propose eliminating braces and just
using whitespace to denote blocks. It's utter madness.
Or get rid of all the visible chars and use Whitespace...

http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/

Until editors/IDEs become Whitespace-aware, I wouldn't recommend using Whitespace: one click on "Save" in an editor that converts tabs into spaces and your code is gone. (I was so mad when that happened enough times that I went back to C++).
You should try WhitespaceIDE:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/whitespaceide/

I'm not nearly about to recreate all that lost code that I've since redeveloped in C++!! (The very clean syntax is alluring though).

You might find of utility this piece of code to recover your lost work: