On Thursday, 3 December 2015 at 17:56:49 UTC, tcak wrote:
On Thursday, 3 December 2015 at 17:13:49 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
https://github.com/apple/swift

Everytime I get excited about another programming language, I notice that it lacks some nice features of D, and I become sad suddenly.

Which features do you miss the most in Swift?

My first reaction is: the code base seems to be readable, and with comments sprinkled in. Looks like a reasonable starting-point for someone wanting to create their own dialect of a high level language.

Some people in the forum are getting into defence and attack mode immediately.

They are just acting. I hope.