On 12/16/15 6:47 PM, BLM768 wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 23:43:41 UTC, BLM768 wrote:
[snip]

...and as I read some older posts, I see that mine is completely
redundant. ;)

Seriously, though, I'm willing to help prototype something. I've got
time before the next semester starts.

If you have some time and motivation to improve the documentation, there's tremendous opportunity for impact. So much low-hanging fruit, all well before we explore switching to a different way of building the site. And whatever improvements you make won't compete with future changes. There's so much opportunity there it hurts. -- Andrei