On 2015-12-18 00:50, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

* Many functions don't have "Parameters:", "Returns:", or "Throws:"
sections. Those that respectively take parameters, return non-void, or
throw, should have one each.

I think we need to be better at enforcing this in the pull requests. I see a lot of this [2] in PR's.

* All functions should have an example.

* "Examples:" is a historical error. All instances should be "Example:".
Just one diff making that change throughout would be a meaningful
contribution.

The documentation for Ddco mentions "Examples:" [1]. Does it have a special meaning or is it just a convention?

[1] http://dlang.org/spec/ddoc.html
[2] https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3855#discussion_r46769338

--
/Jacob Carlborg