On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 01:17:26 UTC, JohnCK wrote:
On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 00:43:11 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
... I find the online forum interface klunky and inefficient to use (though most would disagree),

One thing that bothers me sometimes is the waste of space, as you can see in this SS, there are 2 versions, the original with highlights and the other that I modified.

http://i.imgur.com/lx2qA7d.png

JohnCK.

Maybe what I said above sound silly, but I'd like to take and say that I forgot to explain that space is very important on tiny screens like Tablets, in my case Galaxy Tab 3 - 7" inches.

And I'd to take the opportunity to point out another problem that I've found in some pages like:

1) On the menu -> resources -> New Library reference preview, some links are not working, example:

https://dlang.org/library/std/algorithm/comparison.html <- In the top of the page there is: This is submodule of "std.algorithm" <- Wrong link.

And the same thing is happening for the other pages like: https://dlang.org/library/std/algorithm/iteration.html and goes on...

2) Finally, in this page: https://dlang.org/phobos/std_algorithm.html, someone use align text set as "JUSTIFY", see how beautiful is in my Tablet:

http://i.imgur.com/bJKy6p7.png  (I highlighted in red).