On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 20:21:00 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 19:51:19 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
That has nothing to do with Ddoc, and is more about the organization of the files on github. Switching to another framework does nothing for that.

Well, I basically agree with that.

I know it is hard to keep track of whose position is what in a thread like this, but my problem isn't with ddoc per se, it is more that the current process is very complicated and pretty opaque.

Yes. This. And tbh it's the opaqueness that's the biggest problem.