I've started some parsing of ddoc sections and continue work on the formatter:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.searching.findSplit.html

I'm pretty happy with how this is turning out. Going to add more rich info to params later - I realize I can't parse all constraints, but some of them I can - and the ones I can parse cover a *lot* of ground in Phobos!

With any luck, by the end of the day, the params there will say something like:

haystack
    Type: R1, forward range

    The range to search.
needle
    Type: R2, forward range

    What to look for.

Where the "forward range" text will be a link to a conceptual overview of it. Then I will also do automatic See_also: entries that talk about language features it discovered.

This one has an auto return value. I'm not sure my generator can detect this reliably yet but I'm pretty sure it is safe to link to a little doc explaining voldemort ranges too here.

BTW: pred should prolly explicitly document that it requires the function to return bool.