On 28/12/15 3:44 AM, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Sunday, 27 December 2015 at 08:25:58 UTC, Joakim wrote:
recently).  Rather, the goal would be a site for hobbyists to learn
how to use the language to its fullest, without having to dive into
the source and github PRs to extract all that info themselves.
Obviously, learning D might indirectly benefit someone in their
career, by learning new concepts from D that other languages don't
employ, but that's not direct or immediate.

I think wannabe game programmers is a sizeable market. Programmers that
dont have the capacity to learn modern C++ and would pay for a quality
tutorial of how to build a commercial level game using OpenGL, OpenAL
and a physics engine, with downloadable chapter by chapter source code.

I want to do this myself as part of the The way to program series of books.
Unfortunately I need to learn it all myself...