Pelle Månsson wrote:
bearophile wrote:
Yigal Chripun:

Hell no. This is why I hate certain programming languages.
if you are trying to obfuscate the language than why not just define:
rtqfrdsg and fdkjtkf as the function names?

Don't be silly. In my dlibs "xsomething" are the lazy functions, and "something" are the strict ones. That's not obfuscated, you need seconds to learn a single easy rule.

Bye,
bearophile
I think the complaint was not as much about the x as the iota. Seriously, iota?

However, I like the array(range(0,10)) where range is always lazy, and array forces eagerness, better than separate xrange and range functions.

Orthogonality for the win.