On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 02:23:27 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
Is it acceptable to post examples/tips and tricks in the wiki, and then link to them in the official Phobos documentation? What I have in mind is adding to the documentation of a Phobos function

See Also: The [wiki](link) for additional documentation.

We had that at some point. Each documentation page had a corresponding wiki page. There are still remnants of this in the ddoc source (the WIKI macro).

It was hardly used, and the contents of wiki pages was almost always out-of-date, so it was removed.