On Saturday, 2 January 2016 at 01:26:30 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Lastly a GUI toolkit. Of course everyone wants that in Phobos.
Yeah not going to happen. At least once we have all the more core libraries in Phobos we can start experimenting in creating them.

Hopefully in the 10 year plan we could get a GUI toolkit that is "standard" but who knows.

Allocators took years and many rewrites IIRC.
As of now only Andrei knows how to Design by Introspection so
Though we can know the thought process with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIb3L4vKZ7U

Personally I'm waiting eagerly for guidelines for achieving DbI with merely human abilities :), else we library-writers make libraries that look like C++ instead of Phobos-quality.

Let's be patient?