On 06/01/16 3:56 PM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 at 02:27:05 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 06/01/16 11:28 AM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 22:58:43 UTC, CraigDillabaugh
clip

For Android you really need an easy way to interface with JNI.
And that means another library.
There is a library that really isn't complete [0], is my fork.

I made the JNI bindings be derelict style.
If the demand is there I'll move them over to alphaPhobos with my
updated DerelictUtil loader.

jvm.d is a bit cleaner and has comments.
It is also very magical in loading and will make things 'just work'.
I.e. it patches up stdout ext. on Windows.

I also did some serious clean up regarding to the abstractions around
fields, classes and methods.

Craig Dillabaugh if you are interested in working on this with me,
please let me know.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/djvm

Do you mean me, or Laeeth Isharc?  The only Android/Apple device I have
is a second hand iPhone that I've only ever used to take a few pictures
and listen to the music left on it by the guy who gave it to me.  So I
am likely not a good candidate to get involved in work on such
bindings.  Heck, I don't even know what JNI is!

Okay Laeeth then, I sometimes mix people up :p