I could perhaps help out in making this library. I was just looking for machine learning libraries for D, in particular for doing deep learning, but it doesn't seem like there are any since this thread came up at top when I search for it at Google. Or are there?

Also, if the library is going to support GPU acceleration, which it has if it is to be at least somewhat competitive, it would be great if it could use OpenCL to support non-NVIDIA graphics cards, since I only have an Intel graphics controller... In fact, it might even become the *only* deep leaning library that supports non-NVIDIA GPUs natively (by judging from this thread: https://community.amd.com/thread/170336), which would be really nice :)

Did you start any development on it?