On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 20:46:59 UTC, Tavi wrote:
On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 16:06:00 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 15:11:39 UTC, Tavi wrote:
On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 18:56:21 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
Deadline is getting closer, any new project ideas are welcome. Starting to get some contact from students now.

FlatBuffers for DLang - http://google.github.io/flatbuffers/

Are you volunteering as a potential mentor :o)

I haven't started anything seriously in D yet, so I would not be qualified for such mentoring. Being an efficient cross platform serialization library started at Google (already supporting C++, Java, C#, Go, Python and JavaScript), may be a good candidate for GSOC.

Thanks then for the suggestion. It is my policy to always ask if someone wants to mentor!