On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 14:22:16 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
Looks great.

One thing: layout of posts change when selecting them.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Screenshots, please? Is it the link hotkeys? Is this a new problem?

Second thing: yup the font is not super duper easy to read. I think the major issue is that is is quite compact in the horizontal direction. Previous font was more readable. For the same reason, it makes some link not very easy to click.

Previous font for what? You mean Roboto Sans, or (as I see you're posting from a Mac) Menlo?