On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 14:56:01 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
I see the problem. It uses system monospace font but it gets set to fixed 15px size which is why it looks weird/bold - I never use this specific font with more than 10px size text. Full font stack from css looks like this - "Consolas,Lucida Console,Menlo,monospace" but all former ones are not present on my system.

No idea what font was used before but it was much more in style with what I have :) Is there a backup copy of old forum.dlang.org so that I can grab some CSS from it to experiment?

That's pretty weird. This is what it was set to before:

https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed/blob/5774b110df30b2abc599387d7e0ff87fa8331650/web/static/css/dfeed.css#L523

We could add Bitstream Vera Sans Mono to the font list. Does that font look better for you?