On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
- GOOD if you are as specific as possible in what can be improved - GREAT if you can provide detailed suggestions in how things can be improved - AMAZING if you can provide a mock-up (screenshot or web page) of how things could be improved - INCREDIBLE if you can provide a pull request with your improvements :)

I agree with others that it is a bit on the bright side. That doesn't bother that much, though. I only have one small issue, which is that it's now quite difficult to tell which threads I have and have not read at a glance, based on the boldness of the link. A screenshot for reference:

http://imgur.com/2guslfD

Making links that have been read a different colour might be a good solution, rather than just de-bolding them.