On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 14:40:21 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
As the new design rolled out on dlang.org, I decided to push the changes on forum.dlang.org as well.

I can't tell what threads I've read anymore on on the default web forum style view. I'm not sure if this is link:visited or something you tracked, but regardless, I actually kinda depend on those purple links when doing TWID to help me get everything.

Hi Adam,

The forum remembers which posts you've read and marks those you haven't in bold.

Do you browse the forum without an account and without cookies?