On 1/19/2016 12:29 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:
It's fine if you just say "I had a hunch that the added complexity would be
worth it by making some situations more convenient, even though I can't provide
a concrete example". Of course that might not be particularly persuasive, but
it's your call in the end. But if you keep dodging the question, this discussion
will never come to an end.

I have answered "why not use modules" many times. I have answered the other questions, too.

Please do not conflate not agreeing with my answers with not responding.