On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 16:08:24 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 15:32:10 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
I think a prominent Link saying - Why choose D? on the home page. and maybe initially this could take to another page with links to articles, videos etc. But longer term it would better to have a more structured presentation of the benefits. Example - show with examples what can be done with D templates that is hard or not possible with C++. And similarly with other languages.

I would suggest very aggressive 'marketing' of D advantages.

You're right, D's not very good at marketing. On the other hand, have you ever found what you're suggesting on any other programming language's website? I haven't, so they're all in the same boat, each one as bad as the next.

Sort of sounds like he wants something in this vein, only as part of the site: http://fsharpforfunandprofit.com/

-Wyatt