On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 21:21:18 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 21:14:34 UTC, mate wrote:
Thank you to anonymous and yourself for the hard work.

On the mobile version (Android) the “Replies” column has gone, and with it the link to the first unread message. Is there any plan to add it back?

This link was useful to me. Yet the link to the last message is still present in the “Last Post” column, but it is of low value in my opinion.

OK, I added it back.

I confirmed it’s back. Thank you very much.