On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote: On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
- Disabled text-size-adjust (font size inflation on mobile browsers)
- Removed font size changing depending on window width
- Tweaked forum and group index background colors
- Various fixes, including:
  - Height calculations for the split view modes
  - Restrict breadcrumbs to one line

2. Page width, especially in horizontal-split mode

As mentioned above, the navigation has been made narrower and the content wider, and the horizontal-split view mode can fit 73 characters at its widest. Hopefully this should be sufficient. If not I posted some ideas here: https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed/pull/51#issuecomment-172468784

As I posted in the previous thread, it would be:

- GOOD if you are as specific as possible in what can be improved.

I'm not sure if this's the same for everyone but the forum on mobile is unusable for me now. The thread titles are so squished next to the Last Post column that barely 2 words, max, show from the title. I forgot (yes) how it'd been in the old design but maybe have the 'columns' aligned horizontally in the new design on narrow screens?