On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 23:46:26 UTC, anonymous wrote:
For dlang.org, I'd choose the version with the wide background arc. I think it looks nice on the menu bar, and it puts a little more emphasis there than just the core shape. But just the core shape looks fine, too.

For me its a tie between the last two. Both look much better than the current one in my opinion.

If the decoration should be kept I think the second one is a better replacement to the current one. However the shadow opacity on the second one could be reduced a bit, because that is a bit too black.