On Sunday, 24 January 2016 at 13:57:35 UTC, krzaq wrote:
On Sunday, 24 January 2016 at 12:20:44 UTC, nbro wrote:
[...]

I'm afraid not, not for anything serious at least. The documentation is okay, but not great; greatly lacking examples. There is no built-in support for any real database engines and if you try to use something not built with vibe.d's fiber architecture in mind (even things from the standard library, like std.process) you're in for a world of random locks.

I don't have pretty much any experience in webdev, but I tried RoR, node.js and vibe.d. Let me say, the experience was not in the vibe.d's favour.

What examples do you want, please?