On 2016-02-01 08:15:11 +0000, deadalnix said:

I'm not sure what is preventing you from doing that already. There is compile time reflection (has access to some compiler internals) and D support functional style. Unless you have some specific in mind, I don't think there is anything we can do to help here. t seems you already have the pieces you want.

See my other example. Yes, maybe I can do everything already, but it's not straightforward. I have to fiddle around a lot to get it to work.

Of course that can be my incompetence with CTFE. However, my experience and intuition is that what I would like to use CTFE for (code-generation depending on some other parts of the code like enums, presence of member functions, etc.) can be done much simpler than at the moment.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com