On Tuesday, 2 February 2016 at 08:31:07 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
No, my point is that CTFE and meta-programming seems to be much simpler and powerful if I can use a more functional programming approach for it. Working with powerful lists and data = code and code = data concept would simplify this.

Ultimately a restricted deductive programming language would be the better option. There is no need for compile time evaluation to be turing complete; after all, you want the compiler to finish within a fixed time limit.