On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 at 23:27:08 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 at 23:17:48 UTC, bitwise wrote:
You can add it here if you want:
http://wiki.dlang.org/IDEs

Its already on http://wiki.dlang.org/List_of_Text_editors

Also, can you create an install-wizard or zip/package with the extension and all dependencies? I don't really have time to figure out how to install everything separately.

Good idea, would make everything easier

Awesome. Can't wait to try it out!

It would be nice to have an editor that could deal with DMD properly(half C++, half D). I don't expect to be able to jump between symbols in different languages, but at least use "Go To Definition" for one language at a time, in the same editor. That would be awesome.

    Bit