On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 21:37:29 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 16:26:33 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
clip

Speaking of the logo, does anyone know where I can get my hands on a 256x256 PNG version of the logo (or at least larger than the website one). I need to upload it for the GSOC application.

I know I can take the logo from the website and blow it up, but it is pretty small and enlarging it so much will result in a pretty awful looking image.

OK, found the SVG version, so I should be good. Sorry for the noise

...  you can go back to arguing about fair use :o)