I am sure nobody will disagree with this post. Thing is, whenever there are people, there will be disagreements. I remember "final by default" vs "virtual by default" thread. I remember people whining and leaving the D community for X various reasons.

What made me personally stick to D is that I humbly believe people who drive the project have clear ideas where do we go.

I know some will disagree with me, but I will say it anyway: IT community, especially developers, are known for poor social skills... People tend to forget that...