On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 03:27:55 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 February 2016 at 19:01:58 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
Hello Vulkan API 1.0 is here and I just wrapped it into D.

https://github.com/Rikarin/VulkanizeD

Have fun!

Please consider making it a Dub package!

(IMO It would be cool to generate OpenGL and Vulkan bindings directly from the XML spec; std.xml doesn't work in CTFE. Though it would probably take a long time to compile)

This is what I did with OpenGL for my own bindings. It had some nice benefits like having the documentation be (mostly) accessible.

Unfortunately, turns out the spec contains a lot of typos, including wrong arguments / function names.