On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 02:52:41 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
Looks good! Although took me a little bit to notice the Lambda :P

The result from names, surnames, once you access the entry it consumes it? That seems wrong.

Hmmm is there a short example of how the left/right/natural joins would be done? I almost worry if there will be heavy uses for lambdas for that as well.

Also the heavy template/explicit type use of _as_ makes me wonder if those can be avoided somehow. Then again SQLite might not care enough from what i recall so it may be unavoidable.

The Intention is not to be another SQLite but rather to provide a compatible D-style solution. As for the conversions they could be avoided. However SQLite does not gurantee a type for a colum... And you cannot use costum types when you don't convert explicitly.