On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 03:33:27 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 21:15:01 +0000, Stefan Koch wrote:

On Sunday, 21 February 2016 at 19:55:38 UTC, Any wrote:
On Sunday, 21 February 2016 at 19:21:31 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
where n is the number of rows.

That means your doing a full table scan. When the table gets large enough, this gets problematic.

When the table get's large enough you probably don't worry about CTFE'ing it anymore.

So you intend this to work *only* at compile time? Or would you supply a different API for querying at runtime?

I intend to have a D-style SQLite compatible Database solution. However I will not reinvent MySql or postgres. Performance is important to me. Scaling to bigger Data however is secondary at this point.