On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 20:12:38 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 16:40:49 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 02/03/2016 10:18 AM, Atila Neves wrote:
I guess this is to be a brand new PR? I've been reading the old one and the discussions. A lot of unanswered questions there and I have a new
opinion on at least one of them.

If by the old one you mean the valiant effort to overload reduce, forget it. Just add fold as a one-liner that forwards to reduce. -- Andrei

Ah, yes. That definitely makes more sense than me writing one from scratch this afternoon, which I totally didn't do... :P

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3968

I think fold should be nothrow, but maybe that's just me. It's also a massive pain to make it that way, so I didn't for now.

Atila

Got one LGTM already, just need someone else to look over it.

Atila