On Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 15:07:43 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
Also member names: methods are named after verbs, you use nouns. Method `next` is ambiguous: is the first row the next row? `fetch` or `fetchRow` would be better.

Those are actually internal methods not intended for the interface user. They might get exposed in some way to the implementer so I'll have to consider this issue.

However, If I apply what you are suggesting to the the interface methods, it would look like this:

auto r = db.connection().statement("select from t").range(); // nouns

auto r = db.getConnection().getStatement("select from t").getRange(); // verbs

Maybe there is a more creative way to change the names rather than prepending with get (let me know if you have suggestions), but the nouns seem cleaner to me. I'll have to look at more phobos code to get a better sense of the conventions. Also range will be replaced by an opSlice operator.

erik