On Friday, 4 March 2016 at 10:43:27 UTC, Joakim wrote:

The redesign got a decent amount of votes on reddit, makes sense:

https://www.reddit.com/domain/dlang.org/top/?sort=top&t=year

I wonder when they'll get around to adding tags to reddit, maybe by 2030? :D Oh well, at least they have that convenient link for domains, which I didn't know existed till I just stumbled across it through a google search.

Off topic but has anyone already thought to make a decent reddit page for D ? It's quite funny that the announce of the new design gets 250 upvotes while https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/ is just the same since 7 years.