On Monday, 7 March 2016 at 00:19:07 UTC, Xinok wrote:
On Sunday, 6 March 2016 at 07:45:58 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
I think it would be better idea to just add the ability to add unicode operators, and to avoid precedence issues one could just require them to use parentheses. That way you could define opCustom"•" and use it as:

( point1 • point2 )

Please no. If I need to open up Character Map just to write code, something has gone horribly wrong.

A proper code editor could handle this. Type something like ctrl + ? and it pops up all the implemented uni-code operators.

Else we are stuck in the past until you decide to change...