On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 13:14:14 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
Yeah, you are totally right. I though that it was clear that the statement contained "metaphors". Howerver, people had there own "words they wanted to spit out" :) I will try not to use metaphors in coders forum next time :)

No, you said say stupid stuff and got your ass kicked for it. Nothing to do with others. Grow a spine.

It bothers me that some "BAD" programming languages have marketing edge on the social media, whilst D has none. You know, that's where "everybody" is nowadays.

If you wanted to talk about this, you should have talked about this. Don't blame other for your shortcomings.