On Sunday, 20 March 2016 at 15:03:16 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
Due to unforseen circumstances, I am well behind dealing wit GSoC email, an I doubt I will beable to get on top of it till Thursday. There are at least five peopl I should be having conversations with but I fear it is unlikely
to happen in the next three days :-(

Russel.
Dr Russel Winder     t:+44 20 7585 2200   voip:sip:
russel.win...@ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road m:+44 7770 465 077 xmpp:rus...@winder.org.uk
London SW11 1EN, UK  w: www.russel.org.uk skype:russel_winder

Jacob Carlborg ... if you are reading this would you be able to lend a hand in advising on the proposals? I believe these projects a mostly related to C => D conversion tools. Maybe you can email russel or myself if you can:

craig dot dillabaugh at gmail dot com

Craig