On Monday, 21 March 2016 at 21:12:30 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2016-03-21 14:54, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:

Jacob Carlborg ... if you are reading this would you be able to lend a hand in advising on the proposals? I believe these projects a mostly related to C => D conversion tools. Maybe you can email russel or
myself if you can:

I'm not really sure what that would imply.

I recall you said you didn't have time to mentor, but might be able to provide advice. I was wondering if you might be able to read over the proposals and provide some feedback (is the proposal achievable, helpful? Can you see any obvious improvements the student could make) From my experience most of the proposals are two or three pages long - so its not too much reading.

If you think you have time then feel free to email me and I can try and work something out with Russel. If you are too busy then we will make due.

Cheers,

Craig