On 26/03/2016 14:03, Tobias Müller wrote:
Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote:
On 3/25/2016 5:36 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
What NNTP client do you use on your phone?

I know there's at least one available on the iphone, and of course you'd have
the option to use the DFeed web interface.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/newstap-usenet-newsreader/id292410356

Yes, exactly that one. Probably the most used app on my phone.

Ok, fair enough. Personally I think reading newsgroups is too much of a complex task to be done on a phone (for starters typing is much harder, so you're kinda restricted to reading only, or typing short posts only).

But that's a valid use case, and I can see Discourse doesn't work that well there. Maybe it will get an app in not too distant future.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros